Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Everyone Just Back Away From The Holiday Madness

Packing It, Xmas 2007
Jake, packed up, walking through Briones.

Let's remember that outside of Britain (or is it merely England?) today is NOT a holiday. It's merely another ordinary Wednesday. And let's keep it that way.

Yesterday, afternoon was perfect for our traditional hike around one of the regional parks. We took the dogs out to Briones for a short-ish 3 mile walk. LOTS of hill involved. Hill that in the past would get me cursing about insurance policies and people trying to kill me and make it look like an accident.

Hill that was challenging but more than do-able. Tangible proof that hitting the cardio machines hard is making me healthier.

Other than a nice walk and fine roasted duck for dinner, the day was quiet. I spent some time in my studio and much of the evening visiting with friends online. It matched or exceeded my expectations, so the day was good.

Today: back to reality. I need to figure out what I'm blogging about Saturday; anyone have something to say about BurdaStyle Open Source Sewing? With all the heavy articles and holiday stuff lately, I need some fluffy fiber chatter. Or would you like to mention what you think was a key art/craft happenin for '07? My year end roundup would welcome your input.



I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: