Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Acts of Living

Jana has given us another chance to share our lives a bit with you with her Getting to Know You Questions for CAC. This week is filled with Random Acts of Living...

1. What did you eat last? Since I shouldn't count the cuppa coffee that I'm currently sipping, and I haven't had breakfast yet, the last thing I ate was one cup of frozen wild blueberries with 1/4 cup of silk unsweetened soymilk poured over them. If you stir it a bit, it's almost like a sorbet.

2. What is it like where you live? I live in a California Colonial in the SF East Bay. Our house is on a court with open space behind us.. and great views. It's also in true suburban hell.

3. What are YOUR favorite features about yourself? My smile and my eyes.

4. What deep thoughts have YOU been pondering upon? I would love to be able to encourage more people with some creative talent to own it, admit it, and let the world share it.

5. List 2 random things you love about life:

-I love watching hawks soar,
-there isn't anything better than a perfectly seasoned and broiled lamp chop with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus with a glass of stout.

6. How did YOU find out about CAC? It was mentioned on Deb Richardson's blog, and then at Melba's.

7. What do YOU love most about spring? BASEBALL!! I love baseball. And the real games begin this weekend. I must plan on going to some games this year. Wanna come, too??

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions

No comments: