Thursday, November 02, 2006

ArtShare Meme

When I saw this on Arlee's blog, I signed up. Then immediately forgot about it. So when I saw on Emmy's blog, I signed up again. And had to renig. Fortunately, her blog has recovered and she 's got her 5 lucky folks. I promised to post this on November 1st, and forgot.

So if you want to test my memory, please be one of the first five folks to comment below and and agree to participate in the ArtShare meme:
The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of art made by me. I make no guarantees about type or delivery deadline. (You get what you get, when you get it, but I'll do my best work.) The only catch, of
course: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own blog as well.

Day two of NaBloPoMo and I haven't failed yet.!!

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions
where today I demonstrate that someone is taunting me.

No comments: