I had a few moments of down time on line, so I chose to StumbleUpon the internets. I often find something quite irrestistible and occasionaly something worth sharing. Yesterday, I found the website The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun.
Click the link - the design and animation is well worth spending a little time watching and absorbing. Go have yourself a little fun. But if you don't have the time right now to pay attention, I'll just share the principles so you can mull over these ideas throughout the day:
1. Get Focused: Stop Hiding Who You Really Are.
2. Get Focused: Start Being Intensely Selfish.
3. Be Creative: Stop Following the Rules.
4. Be Creative: Start Scaring Yourself.
5. Use Your Wisdom: Stop Taking It All So Damn Seriously
6. Use Your Wisdom: Start Getting Rid of the Crap
7. Take Action: Stop Being Busy.
8. Take Action: Start Something.
Which of these principles do you need to focus on right now?
I also blog at: Weight for Deb and BlogHer on Wednesdays and Saturdays.