2. Lose 10#. Hasn't happened all year, but it is do-able. Just have to pay attention to my food more closely. I don't think I can work out harder.
3. Gather all my electronic toys and their necessary cords. Decide which ones I'm really going to take and use and which I can leave at home.
4. Make a packing check list.
5. Chart out the parties I've responded to and the ones I've heard about. Search out parties that have FOOD.
6. Plan a workout with other fitness bloggers there.
7. Plan a Craft-In to show and tell crafty stuff with others there.
8. I have one day free. Figure out how to get from hotel to Museum of Science and Industry. And back.
9. Try on and plan wardrobe for the weekend so I can pack the least amount of clothes.
10. What food products do I want/need to pack? Meal replace bars in case of flour-heavy meals? Protein shake mix? Nuts?
11. See which -if any-panels I want to attend. I have a feeling I will hanging out the Geek Lab all weekend. Who wants to help me get my free wordpress blog moved to a hosted site? And show me how to keep things up from there? Program? All those fun things?
12. Damn. I thought of something else while out walking. Can I remember it now? And it's probably really important.
I also blog at: Weight for Deb and BlogHer on Wednesdays and Saturdays.