Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fifty Ways To Live..Plus Ten More

I stole this link from MizFit, who shared it with her readers Friday. I like that if you can't do all the four main things to maintain a healthy lifestyle (not smoking, exercising, eating right, and keeping your weight in a range), there are a lot little things that Lisa Newton suggested we could try: 50 Ideas for a Healthy Lifestyle That Take 10 Minutes or Less.

Some of my favorites:

Straighten your posture
Smile
Open a window
Say thank you to someone who deserves it
Throw away that pen that doesn’t work
Put your car keys in the same place everyday

To which I will add:
Stretch your shoulders and neck for 10 seconds
Swing on a swing
Laugh
Hang your laundry on a line to dry
Say hello to a stranger
Rub a dog's belly
Arrive 5 minutes early
Stay 5 minutes longer
Eat a meal with chopsticks
Hug someone


I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: