Friday, September 21, 2007

Sunrise, Sept. 21, 2007
Sunrise, Sept. 21, 2007

Thank you all for your comments on having/keeping/making male friends as we get older. Seems many of us are feeling a void, but aren't quite sure how to bridge it. Let's keep our eyes open for opportunities and share them. K?

I'm looking back on this week and wondering where it went. OK, I did some paperwork and housework, but I truly can't imagine how I spent this week. I've noticed that not only have have I slacked in blogging, I've slacked in my photography. I'm at the same places, seeing the same things every day and my mind has gotten dull. In the right frame of mind, I could still find something to document; it's mental laziness!

Today I'm taking the dogs for a nice long walk at Pt. Pinole; my friend Janice and her dog Woody are joining us. I'm hoping that between the location, the canine interaction and the potentially great conversation we have, I am inspired to take some more shots. I'll be practicing "imperfect photography."

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: