Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Wrap up

Had Good Mail this weekend:

First I received my brochure from Sonji. Very nice addition to my collection. Wednesday I will be visiting The Art Of Living Black Exhibit at The RAC, and hope to pick up something reciprical for her.

And see those two skeins of Wildefoot sock yarn?? The color is called "rock and roll"... perfect for me. Except I can't wear wool socks. So I will be making these for someone else.

Anyway, back in November I threw my name into the pot at I'm A Knitter and I Vote. The simple requirement: let them know you voted and three lucky winners would win yarn. There was RED yarn, BLUE yarn and "THE GLORIOUSLY DIVERSE MIDDLE" yarn (yes, that would be the Wildefoot). AND I WON!!

Yippee!

Thank you for those who commented on blogging and making connections. I'm reworking that post for a larger article at BlogHer.. and will be sure to include some of the ideas from your comments into the piece.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions for this week's Tale of the Scale.

No comments: