Monday, June 04, 2007

Doing Better...

Well, the visit with the pros left things temporarily undecided. Just before going out of the country on a cruise is NOT the time to be playing with better living through chemistry. So I'm sticking with my old prescription and hoping that it works for getting me through the severe time-adjusting reset.

Ya know how they make Lunestra sound like a really simple nice drug with no side effects? Take it, fall asleep quickly, sleep for 8 hours and wake up. Limited chance for addiction. Sounds great, right?

Yeah.

For me, I took it and fell asleep over an hour later (so about midnight). Woke up at 3:30 am and never fell asleep again, though I stayed in bed and prone until 7 am. (it's one of the suggestions.. if you're not sleeping through .. fake it. Sometimes you make it.) And I was severely depressed and weepy throughout the day.

Bad, bad reaction. or bad, bad drug for me.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions
for my Tale of the Scale... or my new grocery shopping bags.. who knows?

No comments: