Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home Again... Home Again...

Sorry, no photos yet.

Yes, I have arrived home safely from my 2 weeks vacation. I am rested and relaxed. Yesterday afternoon I found myself walking around the house and feeling very happy for no reason. So I'm guessing that the vacation took.

The dogs are back from the boarder's (and bathed); the computer is back from the computer spa (and should last me until 4/5/08 when the warrenty expires!). I'm almost back to living on Pacific time!

Later today I'm going to upload the 180 some photos onto the computer and start editing and organizing them to upload to Flickr. Maybe by tomorrow or Thursday I'll be able to send you to the links. Each city will have it's own folder. I'm not sure if there are any photos of people.. but you will get a visual "taste" of the beautiful in historic sites and European cities.


Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions

No comments: