Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sidewalk Series: North Berkeley

Sidewalk Series: North Berkeley

Sidewalk Series: North Berkeley. Taken with my cellphone.

I was a couple minutes early for a luncheon at the Hillside Club last Friday, so I took the time to walk around the block and see if anything inspired me. I was surprised at how interesting the architecture for some of the houses were, but how boring the yards were. Little to say anything about the people who lived there.

I'm hoping it's just because it's early spring.

But as I walked I kept hearing this cat meowing; she did not move, sitting here in the middle of the porch and talking. Balanced by the orchid next to her, framed by the archway, in front of the gold door and above the red steps, I had to capture this.


I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: