Monday, January 24, 2005

Musing while I was cleaning this morning has created several thoughts. I will write these all down now, but save a couple of them as drafts for busy times in the next few days.

Thought #1. I need to find a new group of friends. Well,... not and replace my old group.. but more as an addition to. And maybe not friends. What I really want is some kind of crit group: we would meet regularly; state personal goals before the next meeting; evaluate the work we've done since the last meeting; and offer suggestions when someone has run into a wall.

I haven't the faintest idea how to find this group.

But, while cleaning the carpet, one of the thoughts I had is that I can ask Sharona about this when I'm down at NEW PIECES on Wednesday.

Amazing how the mindless actions of physical work can clarify some of the ideas for projects I'm working on. I've figured out what to do with a top that has been waiting for the next step for over a year. Now to get to work.



No comments: