Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday. I've done my good deed for the week. Didnt' sleep well last night, and had to get up at 5 am., feed the dogs, shower and leave the house by 6. Took my friend Linda over to her chemo treatments. Sat with her all day (they didn't kick me out of a comfy chair like the other "companions".. but it didn't start really filling up until we were about the leave.) Home at 3 pm. So much for the day.

Steve came home at lunch and let the dogs out, good man.. so they greeted me happily, not with all four legs crossed, and their tails tucked tightly under the bellies.

Gave the pups a walk, and I'm about to make something simple for supper. just throw meat on the grill and frozen veggies in the micro. Although I didn't DO much today, I'm psychically tired.

My sewing room looks like the drawers of fabric vomited all over the floor... so I will spend some time this evening straightening up, and be able to get to work first thing tomorrow. NOISE isn't as damaged as I thought it was... I should be able to recover tomorrow.

nothing inspiring or very worthwhile to write today. So I have one plea: if you have a blog and are signed up on a blog ring... PLEASE UPDATE REGULARLY... (and I actually mean every day or two...). And make sure that the programming for the blogring is on your site. I am gonna to browse some now.. and I have a strong feeling that most people haven't written anything new since atleast a week ago. I'm gonna have to start reading those knitting blogs. Atleast those people are verbose.


3 comments:

Debra said...

Carol,

I've read and reread your instructions for getting blogroll to work. So far, I can't figure it out. So I just use the Artful Quilt notes to try and find the pages that are new. let me tell you, NOT a successful method!

So far, I'm getting really perturbed by people who have webpages on the ring.. not blogs.. people who don't have the Artful quilt stuff on their pages.. and people who maybe write once a week or so.

Debra said...

Carol,

I've read and reread your instructions for getting blogroll to work. So far, I can't figure it out. So I just use the Artful Quilt notes to try and find the pages that are new. let me tell you, NOT a successful method!

So far, I'm getting really perturbed by people who have webpages on the ring.. not blogs.. people who don't have the Artful quilt stuff on their pages.. and people who maybe write once a week or so.

Melody Johnson said...

Blogarithm seems to work great for me. Even I could figure it out and I am getting at least 10 updates a day, although three to five are from knitters.

Well, they write!
Melody