Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Last Friday I took the dogs for a walk at Cesar Chavez Park in Berkeley. It's a pretty circular route down by the bay; cooler than at my home, with great views.

Since then I've been fighting a cold that's settled into my chest and left me coughing and a bit breathless. Poo! I've spent little bits of time and energy trying to clean some of the clutter in my work room and hoping I can the pattern pieces I drafted my project. How did I lose half of them?

I'm not really in shape for doing much detailed sewing, so this project will have to wait for completion until I get home from Chicago. I really wanted to take my cool new bag with me, too.
I guess I can be thankful that I don't have to plan my whole wardrobe to match my new bag.





I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: