Friday, July 20, 2007

Ten-Second Meme (did I mention I'm math challenged?)


Once again, just before BlogHerCon we are all quickly letting people know a bit about us. This should make it easier to talk to some of the 1000+ folks I'll be spending the weekend with.

I'm a second generation American of mixed European peasant stock; as such, I'm strong, independent and optimistic. Also short, dark ash blonde (the box says) and bespectacled.

I'm a survivor of emotional abuse; as such, I'm careful with my words and easily perceive slights. (often when not intended). But I laugh a lot and listen well.

I'm a middle-aged, post-menopausal female; as such, I've got a good sense of humor and warm heart. Often that warmth just can't be contained!

I'm a married woman with 2 dogs and no kids.

I love baseball, sci-fi, creative activities and just recently developed a love for working out. I can explain the infield fly rule, discuss the brilliance that is Joss Whedon's society in Firefly (and how I think it's based on Walmart's world domination) and do either while I'm knitting socks.

For some remarkable reason, I'm generally happier now than I've ever been.

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer

No comments: