Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week, Next and Last

White Boat Golden Gate
Next week, I've got to get ready for my 4 days of BlogHer. I've got things going on each day! (whew! I will run myself silly! baseball game, cocktail parties, microphone wrangling, live blogging, CHRISTINE CANE, CHLOE DAO!! Take a peak at some of the activities being offered.. and this doesn't show the private parties or the baseball game. ) Gee, and they think that a blogger conference will be nerds in dark rooms!

I leave Wednesday evening for a red-eye flight to Chicago and get home about midnight Sunday night. I'm pretty sure that Monday will be nothing but sleeping and chillin'.

BTW, I've gotten a small hint that next year, BlogHer08 may be in Atlanta.

Ah well. Maybe that's why I've been so laid back this week. I remember sitting on the porch swing, reading my books, and doing some research on articles.

Today:

I'm taking the dogs to Cesar Chavez park down in Berkeley. We haven't been there since 12/31 and I usually get some good photos down there. Like the boat above. We'll see what a summer walk offers.

Grocery shopping follows, then work on my sewing project. A couple weeks ago I cut out all the pattern pieces, now I can't find half of them. Re-drafting is in order! I'm hoping I finish up this project this weekend.

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: