Friday, November 11, 2005

Rules for Drivers

I'm here at AQT. The drive was uneventful (thank goodness); sunny and clear but not too bright. No major traffic problems. But after 3+ hours on the road, I have suggestions for some drivers:

IF
you are driving in a left hand lane and the traffic in the lane to your right is passing you...
YOU ARE IN THE WRONG LANE. By about 2 lanes.

IF the lane in front of you is clear, but there are 8 cars visible in your lane behind you...
YOU ARE IN THE WRONG LANE. Again, by about 2 lanes.

IF the person behind you keeps flashing thier lights... they are trying to tell you that...
YOU ARE IN THE WRONG LANE.

Now that my public service address is over.

Like Gerry, I was upgraded to a suite. Well, actually, my room mate, who stayed here last night, somehow snagged us the suite as an upgrade. It's fabulous. I will be sleeping on the couch, where I can stay up late, wake up early, snore to my little hearts' content and be generally happy.

I haven't taken any photos to share yet. Tomorrow. Wait until tomorrow.

Tonight I am suffering from a touch of altitude discomfort. I don't remember this from past trips, but probably by the end of this session, I won't remember that I had it tonight! I am a tad dizzy.. and headachy. So I'll close this missive and go zoom out with a little mindless television and my sketch book.

PS. I haven't seen the bears yet.

No comments: