Monday, May 29, 2006

If it's a holiday...

It's time for a quiz. This one courtesy of Leslie at The Clutter Museum.

Which StarTrek Character are YOU?

I really thought I'd be Guinan... but I see now that was not an option. And it's done my delicate psyche wonders to see that if I'm not an empath, I'm completely expendable!! Remember me for your next disaster.



Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
80%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
70%
Geordi LaForge
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
60%
Uhura
50%
Chekov
50%
Will Riker
50%
Spock
42%
Data
42%
Mr. Scott
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
40%
Beverly Crusher
35%
Worf
25%
Mr. Sulu
25%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
25%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test



Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions

No comments: