Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hope I know the way to San Jose...

(sorry folks, but photo uploading ain't working at the moment. So. No. Photo.)

I'm packed and ready to head off this afternoon to San Jose, CA and BlogHer 07.
where I'll be in workshops about better digital photography;building (or in my case, rebuilding) an audience; Primping (or prettifying) my blog; and understanding tagging and tracking.

I'll be talking with the other CE's, plus the quilting/knitting/crafting/gardening bloggers and whatever else will be represented in the 700+ folks attending. We are talking more face-to-face contact with other human beings in these 3 days than I normally get in a year!!

My Checklist:

Clothing packed: check.
Camera (batteries, memory cards): check
Computer accoutrement: check
Laptop (batteries, cord, chillpad): check
Business Cards: check
Tshirts and stuff for sale: check.
Excitement: Not In Check.

My other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions may have some of the fun stuff posted this weekend.
Tags:

No comments: