They did a nice job of introducing the designers at the beginning. I already don't like Malan(?) so he'll be around for a long while. And Keith? looks like Jude Law... Stacy is a totally waste of thread.
First challenge: Design from the apartment. Interesting challenge. Seeing the participants decend like vultures on thier living spaces was amusing, but I would rather see something like the 5 yards of muslin challenge again. Sometime, you just don't have to work that hard.
Time: they gave them an additional hour of worktime (till 1 am instead of midnight). I wonder if this will be for the season or only for this episode?
Jeez, another weekly product placement: beyond the hair and makeup stuff, we now have "the accessory wall"!! And, there will be a lot more sponsors covering challenges this time.
1. Laura, elegant. Looks just like her. (Can she design for someone with a different aesthetic?)
2. Bradley, interesting and innovative
3. Keith, played it too safe, IMO
4. Angela the flowers?? how strange.
5. Kayne: gorgeous and innovative. but the thing on the back??
6. Malan: stylish
7. Bonnie: weird picnic outfit, but not bad enough to be in the bottom 3.
8. Katherine: cool
9. Michael: very nice
10. Vincent: strange but not bad
11. Alison: styling but too short
12. Stacey: poorly fitting. And she can't sew!!
13. Robert: nice.. not too much. I loved the red on the back.
14. Uli : not bad, but what's with the yellow plastic beads?
15. Jeffrey: lots of nice layers but less is often more. He should have done either the dress or the coat but not both.
Stacy so deserved to be the first designer to hear "auf weidersehen".
So what do you think will be the "rule breaking" incident that makes Tim ask someone leave?
Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions where I blogged the elimination show for RockStar.