Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Home #1

Yes, it's June 3rd, not June 1st.. but I just joined the monthly NaBloPoMo monthly challenge. Close enough to the beginning that it should count.

The rules are simple: a blog post a day. The theme for the month (though not a required topic: Home). Home can have so many different meanings that this one appealled to me.

A GOOGLE search on the term delivers a number of interpretations, each of which could be fodder for a post.

Or maybe not.

How much, really, can say I say about the Dutch band The Gathering? Or their second album which carried the "Home" title? Although I did find a number of videos by them on YouTube...

OK. Tomorrow something more in keeping with my and my knowledge of "home"...

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: