Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm taking the weekend off from blogging

I'm sad and depressed and need to work this out.

Yep, I work out stress by cleaning and sewing. Wednesday night I fell asleep with a clear idea of small quilt about katrina ... So when I'm not dusting and scrubbing, I'll be working on this and the charity quilts to ship out.

I'm torn, though. I could send a couple quilts to IQA to be distributed, but my husband works for Chevron... and they will be setting up a tent village for over 1000 employee/families who work the gulf region. Part of me really wants to support "our family" instead, but I'm not sure there is a way to do so.

And my friend Del suggested that I make a small wearable (ala the sweatshirt jackets) with some of the left over eucalyptus fabrics (including leaves) to wear to the shows at which it will be displayed. (see me? see my quilt...). We'll see...

No comments: