Sunday, October 09, 2005

Aunt Purls Horror scope

Thank you DebR. Last month, remember every horoscope told me to worry too much and eat better. Not so fun!!

So FINALLY a good horoscope from Crazy Aunt Purl. Hope this trend continues for a couple months.


CANCER (June 22 - July 22)

FINALLY. The stars and planets and the moon and all that other junk swirling around our cosmos is aligning just so, making October a really neat-o-fragilistic month for Cancerians. We'll be pretty, and happy, and -- say it isn't so! -- we'll be tentatively optimistic. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm already feeling better, even though I'm sort of pissed off that it's October already and I'm not yet prepared for Fall, and holidays, and so on. The little frisson of discontentment with time rapidly marching over me is just a teeny blip on the radar of a pretty damn good month. I AM SO READY FOR A GOOD MONTH. And I said to the universe "Give us happiness! We need it!" and the universe responded with, "All right! Stop your whining! Happy! Happy! Happy it is!"

No comments: