Monday, October 31, 2005

They got this SO WRONG

Halloween Horoscope for Cancer

You're usually the one who gives out the best candy in your neighborhood.

And you really get into the halloween spirit decorating your house.

Costume suggestions: A witch, wizard, or angel

Signature Halloween candy: Mini peanut butter cups
What's Your Halloween Horoscope?


First, I do not celebrate Halloween. EVER.

I was ill when I 5, 6 and 7.. the key years for celebrating Halloween when I was a kid. So I never got into it.

As an adult, I see the constant interruption of my supper and the dogs barking for several hours as a major pain.

Besides, if I buy candy for the 10 who showed up last year, and 100 show up... what do I do? If I buy for 100 and 10 show up... I don't need the calories.

HENCE, I DO NOT CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN.
I AM A HALLOWEEN CURMUDGEON.

But they got the peanut butter cups right.

No comments: