Friday, May 06, 2005

watercolor painting on fabric

This a class that is just CALLING OUT TO ME to take. It scares me just a little... I haven't done any watercolor since 8th grade... many decades ago. But it's painting on fabric.. and I do so love that.

And, if part of the goal of doing all this work is having things to sell, it's conceivable that I could learn to make things fairly unique that someone would even want to buy. (ok, that's my material side coming out. it doesn't happen often, but it is a fact of life).

So why am I hestitating? Someone smack me upside the head so I will make the call and sign up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So call and sign up already, Debra! Answer that yearning and go play just like you did in eighth grade. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

the biker Debbie

Deb R said...

:::SMACK:::

Well, you asked for it.
Call.
Now.

Elle said...

Pow!

Take the class!! Take it! And post the results!

Jen said...

Debra,
It's just a class. Take it, and you will know whether its something you want to do more of.
Either way, you will have given yourself another artistic tool :) Jen

Lisa said...

Go for it! And we want to see the Show and Tell!