Now I could have:
- a weekly To Do list broken into catagories (art, blogging, home stuff, menus). Then cross them off as they're done. (yawn...)
- random and various lists (books, music, movies, tv shows, etc) as a blogpost.
- a list of books I've read.
- a cool idea from Lisa Stone: A list of The Ten Things I'd Do If I Won the Lottery. (nobody says you have to win to begin on the list...)
- a cool idea like Keri Smith's 100 things, or her 10 Ways
- a list of quilt shows I want to enter, including dates and notes if I made it or not. ooo. publicly holding my feet to the fire!
Make A List...