Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday's To Dos...

I feel like a slithering slug! All I have accomplished this past week has been home related or computer related or both.

Nothing to show, nothing to talk about. I step into my studio and feel empty.

So today I'm taking a tip from someone?? I am going to go into the studio, touch fabric, straighten fabric... just spend time there and wait. I know something will come. Maybe I will pull some fabrics and work to make a top similar to the one's Diane made.... I really like this pattern. And obviously from this photo in my "inspiration" folder, I've been collecting houses for a while.
I'm grumpy because of the rain.. maybe I should make rainy houses.

Another option:I have some flannels already cut to piece into a lap quilt. I could have the whole thing done a few hours, except the quilting.

Not very "artistic".. but ...

We've had rain almost every day this month and I've had enough. Besides feeling a need to grow gills, this weather is really putting a damper on my mood. Fortunately, I've been able to get some kind of walk in most days or my mood would truly be foul.

No comments: