Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Michelangelo Project

Ok. This is simple. I'm working on the template for this site, so things may look ugly before they look pretty.

But I have hope.

Or I'm insane

We should know within a week which it is.

So I'm spending all my spare time staring at this screen, but you might not see a thing.

What I WILL ask you. If you can't read the information in the center panel, look over on the right hand side panel, and EMAIL ME. Tell me:

What Operating system you use. (windows xp, windows whatever, Mac, version #.. whatever. )

What browser you are using: Netscape x.x (well fill in the numbers), Firefox version, MSIE version number.. etc.) Opera.. the browser and the version. (ok, a geeky giggle: Instead of writing Opera, I originally wrote Oprah. I am sick.)

What size display you have. 800x600; 1024x768; 1280x600; 1280x768. Whatever...


In the meantime, go to FRENCH TOAST GIRL and do The Michelangelo Project.

No comments: