Sunday, December 24, 2006

God Bless Us Everyone...

We went out the other night to look at the holiday lights; my camera has a "fireworks" feature so I took it along to play. However, the shutter speed is slow enough that one really needs a tripod. Still...with a tripod I wouldn't have gotten this shot.

I am definitely in some kind of seasonal slump. During the day I may think about things bloggable, but I haven't come in to write anything. I'm not even reading many blogs (apologies for my lack of commenting.) If I were stitching a storm, that would make it quite OK, but I'm slumpy. Though I am getting some cleaning done.

I've found that some exercise and fresh air helps... and getting a full night's sleep, too. If I'm not fine in a few days, I'll talk to the doctor about other options: light therapy?

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions where I'm writing about one of my most memorable Christmases.

No comments: