Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What... no Artshare Still??

Another snippet from my "Sidewalk Series" of photos.
Yeah, I know. I promised you pictures of my ArtShare project stuff on Monday... and still there are none.

Well, I've been cutting and stitching and turning and designing. I'm soon to grab the buttons and beads and fancy threads. OH.. and I got carried away with my options, so I'm making something like a baker's dozen of similar pieces. Sorry.

So the pictures will come. In fact, I'm trying to remember to take photos throughout the process... as another tutorial.

How I wish my new camera would be delivered... I could learn all about it while shooting this series. It's due to be delivered this week, and afterward I'm taking this same photo at night.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions where I'm participating in Holidailies.

No comments: