Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ok, I'll Play...

DebR. (NO, not me.. the other DebR...) posted a couple quizzes about what Chinese zodiac animal she both IS and SHOULD BE.

AM:
You Were Born Under:

You have both a fiery energy and a warm heart.
Your charisma and charm makes it easy for you to influence others.
Lucky in life, you also have a reputation of being lucky in love.
Power hungry, you are determined to get what you want - no matter what it takes.

You are most compatible with a Monkey or Rat.


Ok, I've know I was a Dragon and that Dragons were lucky... but Power hungry? Determined?? Fierce Energy? Why doesn't this sound like me?


SHOULD BE:
You Should Have Been Born Under:

You've got a ton of energy - and need plenty of room to roam.
You tend to follow your whims, and it's hard for you to stick to one thing.
Specific jobs, loves, and friends are always changing and never a part of your life for long.
Very intuitive, you tend to know what people are thinking before they say a word.

You are most compatible with a Dog or Tiger.

Yeah.. this really does sound more like me. So what year should I have been born in??

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions

No comments: