Friday, April 08, 2005

THE BIDE-A-WEE BIRDIE B&B

Bide-A-Wee Birdie B&B is open and serving breakfast. It's rainy, windy and chilly today. The grossbeaks (on the right) have eaten all the sunflower seeds already, and the finches are working their way through the finchmix/ thistle seed. Posted by Hello


I'm slowly recovering my programs and such on the new computer. My bookmarks are very slim, but most of them I haven't needed. I hope I can Google and find them again when I go to look for something.


After PamDora mentioned a gratitude journal... and given my own addiction to all things blog.. I started another blog to list the reasons that Life is Good.

It's the first link on my sidebar. over there>>>>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those ^&(&*^^&%%$% goldfinches eat three times their weight in thistle seed every day!!!! I have to refill the feeder at LEAST once a day. I don't get any grosbeaks but lots of house finches to give the goldfinches competition.....

teri