Thursday, April 21, 2005

Deb's Book MeMe

1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book would you want to be?

LITTLE WOMEN. My favorite book as a child.

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Yes, I think I have. Though I can't remember who it was.


3. The last book you bought is:

Robot Dawn by Isaac Asimov. I'm collecting and reading the Robot series this summer. Then I'll reread the Foundation series a bit later... after a break for modern-day fiction and/or mysteries.

4. The last book you read:

Just finished a Lord Peter Whimsey mystery. (there IS a pattern in my reading).


5. What are you currently reading?

I, ROBOT by Asimov. And ART AND FEAR is a constant read.

6. Five books you would take on a desert island (assume for this list that you won't need any survival manuals or anything...your five books are luxury items to comfort you!):

TIME ENOUGH FOR LOVE, Robert Heinlein.
The FOUNDATION TRILOGY, Asimov. (hey, it comes in one book).
ENCHANTMENT, Orson Scott Card.
PRODIGAL SUMMER, Barbara Kingsolver.
THE THRILL OF THE GRASS, W.P. Kinsella

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 people) and why?

Nobody on a blog I think... though I may copy this and post it on Boomers.

No comments: