Monday, April 11, 2005

Starting Over..

Gee... a guilty pleasure (well luncheon entertainment that isn't a written soap opera)... and I have to explain it!!

Starting Over is a daytime show about every day women reinventing themselves... all under one roof. It's Big Brother meets psychotherapy. It must be kind of popular, I think Lifetime has started playing it later in the day...

I started watching it pre election, when I couldn't face the noon news anymore. The other options were repeats of tv shows I'd already seen or soap operas. And, let's be serious, I may not have watched a soap opera in decades, but I could still probably know most of the characters and half of the story lines would still be in progress.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well that explains why I've never seen it... Star Trek Next Generation is on then, LOL. Yup, I'm a Trekkie!