Monday, April 25, 2005

My college education pays off!!!

In a fun way.

In mid April, DebR posed a question. The answer was Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness (which became the movie Apocalype Now). I got it right. First. Nyah, nyah... (BA in English, 1974).

So I begged for chocolate as my prize (grins)... DARK chocolate, ofcourse.

Yesterday I received my prize: not only a cute box of chocolates labelled as the 5th food group (let's see, the other four are beer, coffee, chicken and mangoes in my book. What are yours?) but one of her journal pages. She sent it to me, because of the pictures I posted with the pixelated images in it.

I am not worthy.

But I'm keeping it.

 Posted by Hello


Thanks, DebR from the other DebR.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

You're welcome! Thank you for playing book/movie trivia! :-)

My five food groups:
1. Chocolate
2. Coffee
3. Shellfish
4. Pasta
5. Berries (especially raspberries)