Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday's Free-for-All

First, a moment of fresh air. This was taken at Pt Pinole Regional Park a few weeks ago.

Since I'm reading The Creative Habit again... I'm curious not only about my own stuff, but everyone else's. Yesterday I asked you to tell me at what distance you view the world... thanks Rayna for responding (Yeah, I know blogger was down off and on all day. I'm really not complaining that nobody else commented. really. I'm not!).

Today: what are your habits?

The first 2 hours of my life are pure habit (yeah, you can tell I don't have kids). Internet stuff, 2 cups of coffee, breakfast for me and the dogs, and reading in the bathtub. The rest of the day is made up of "habitual units" that I pick and choose from for the day: cleaning, walking the dogs, sewing, painting, dyeing, gardening, shopping... you get the idea. Evenings are watching tv, knitting, writing, planning for tomorrow.

The one habit that when I remember to do it that is most success? Late in the evening, I write down the 5 things I want to accomplish the next day.

So what are your habits? And what is your most successful habit?

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions


No comments: