Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday's Things

The entire front yard that houses yesterday's charming little corner. That corner is the shady little spot in the back part portion of this. Isn't this an elegantly simple front yard? I like it so much better than a swath of green grass edged with hedges. And I'm betting it's more water friendly.

Things To Do:

1. Weed the veggie garden, checking for insect damage and fruit production.
2. Walk the dogs. (Jake: 2 miles; Katy 6 x 14 houses).
3. Get a new tank of propane for the grill. Who can survive a long 4th weekend without grilling?
4. Get into the studio and start cutting a batik Sudoku cuddle quilt.
5. Add to and organize our queue on NetFlix.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions where I wrote myself notes on the 12 Super Foods so I don't forget.

No comments: