Friday, June 16, 2006

Recovering

Sunset, June 3rd this year. I didn't get the sunset last night and this one from a couple weeks ago was unusual and beautiful. Plus I don't think I blogged it yet. The deep fog moving in with the layered openings is just exquisite. And I tweaked it a bit for emphasis.

Writing yesterday about how my plan didn't work out as planned was a great step for me. It let me analyze what worked, what didn't, and gave a ideas for recovering.

This weekend I will prep a piece of fabric to paint the background I wrote about (sky, hills, grass) and then play with the tree silloutte on there. Did I mention that my sillouttes are cut from felt? That means I can stitch them then distress them a heat gun for more texture. Hmm.. do that in a small sample.

I will play with the Sudoku puzzle thing separately. This weekend I may whack up a bunch of my batik fabrics and make myself a cuddle quilt.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions where today I'm talking about building my garden path.

No comments: