Sunday, June 18, 2006

Katy time

I don't have much to say today, but I thought I'd give you a Katy update. We returned to the surgeon last Monday, where he declared that she is healing right on schedule. With the removal of her staples, she was given clearance to start walking a little.

So this last week we've strolled around our courtyard (7 houses) up to 6 times a day. She's feeling more confident about walking around too. When we get out to the main street, she pauses and looks down the street trying to convince me that we should travel a bit further. Starting this Monday, we will.

Jake isn't fareing too badly, either. To make up for taking Katy out 6 times a day.. Jake is getting 2 nice walks most days. And the steps on my pedometer is mounting. Guess we all win!!

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions where I talk about my garden path and the cool morning.

No comments: