Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How NOT to Practice World Diplomacy

It was not quite a normal morning to begin with.

I had gone to sleep just a little hungry (Oprah says it's not hunger, it's normal. And a good thing. [oh, wait.. that's Martha!]. I'm not convinced.)
And I got up an hour early because Kate needed to be fed at 6 am. (blood work 5 hours later to test normal level of meds).

So maybe today wasn't the best day to have a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast.

It tasted good.. and with a hot cuppa coffee was an enjoyable break of my fast.

But about an hour later, I was reading blogs and sending messages to folks.. and generally (in retrospect) trying to instigate a bunch a disagreements. NOT picking fights myself.. but just poking and prodding and trying to get others to do the dirty work so I could sit back and watch.

I mean, I called a man I've never met a troglodyte!! But not to his face... to someone else.

Now I've also moved all the tv stuff into the new cabinet, gotten all the wires reconfigured the right way (I hope). I even moved the big tv downstairs from the den upstairs.

Apparently, then, chocolate cake isn't the way to practice world diplomacy... but the buzz is good for other tasks.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions
Tags: ,

No comments: